Updated: November 19, 2017
WHO WE ARE
Pixelberry Studios aims to entertain and educate players via games. We’re a small team, but we try hard to do the right thing and are excited to be making a difference through our games.
YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS TO US
We also care about the privacy of our players.
Please read the Policy carefully as it governs your use of our Services. By using the Services, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Our primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Services, and create reports for internal use. We’ll collect certain information that can be used to identify you, such as your name or email address (“PII”). We may also collect other information that is not considered PII because it cannot be used by itself to identify you. We store information on servers located in the United States via Amazon Web Services and may store information on servers and equipment in other countries.
We collect game data, hardware type, the version of your operating system, IP addresses, and device and advertising identifiers in our Mobile Games to help us support the internal operations of our Mobile Games, like troubleshooting, understanding usage trends, understand generally the location of our users (like zip code information), and limiting the number of ads shown.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM SOCIAL NETWORKS
We may collect user information for Facebook Connect, Apple’s Game Center, Google Play, and Amazon’s GameCircle (the “Social Networks”) if you use our Services using your login credentials from one of your Social Networks. The information we collect when you connect to Social Networks may include: (1) your social network user name or identifier, (2) profile picture or its URL, and (3) the social networking provider user identification numbers for your friends.
INVITE A FRIEND
Pixelberry Studios may offer users the opportunity to invite your connections from Social Networks (such as your Facebook friends) to play with you on the Pixelberry Services so that those connections can be located in our Mobile Games and/or can be invited to join you in our games. Contact information for such connections will be used only for the purpose of sending communications to your connections.
Whenever you play our Mobile Games, we collect data about all of your interactions with the game and with the other players inside the game via server log files.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We contract with third parties to provide certain services to facilitate the operations of our Services (“Service Providers”), such as to manage the analytics information about usage of our Services. Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as reasonably necessary to provide the services for which they are contracted. Information they may have access to include device or advertising identifiers.
(a) Information Shared with Our Services Providers. We may engage third-party services providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. These third-party services providers have access to your PII only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf.
(b) Information Shared with other Third Parties. We may share anonymized or aggregated data we collect from the use of the Services, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access the Services, market trends and other analysis that we create based on the information we receive from you and other users.
(c) Information Shared with Web Analytics Services Providers. We share information with the following web analytics Service Providers:
2. Apple (Gamecenter), Google (Google Play), Amazon (GameCircle) as Social Networks as described in the Social Networks section of this Policy.
3. Helpshift to allow you to send support questions directly to us. We may request personal information during these interactions, if we believe a player’s safety is at issue.
4. Leanplum to help us track the game process and analytics associated with our games.
5. Crashlytics to help us troubleshoot any technical problems. Crashlytics aggregates anonymous information to help improve its own service.
6. Adeven and Tenjin to track the performance of advertisements for our Mobile Games in the apps or websites of other publishers.
7. Ad Colony, AppLovin, Chartboost, Facebook, Fyber, HyprMX, and Unity to show video ads in our game.
PIXELBERRY STUDIOS’ SITES
While you are browsing Pixelberry’s Sites, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor and analyze your use of the Services.
COOKIES AND OTHER WEB TECHNOLOGIES
We may also acquire information from you through your participation in a sweepstakes or contest.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use information collected through our Services for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
• create game accounts and allow players to play our games;
• identify and suggest connections with other Pixelberry players;
• operate and improve our Services;
• understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• provide and deliver products and services you request;
• send you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; and
• communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Pixelberry and our selected partners.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Pixelberry Studios does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
• Pixelberry Studios may share your personal information to its Service Providers as described above.
• We may release your information as permitted by law (including for example, to law enforcement officials) or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
• Pixelberry may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information collected through our Services may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we or our service providers maintain facilities. We or our service providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located outside the U.S., for example in the European Union, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. By using our Services you consent to the transfer of information to the U.S. or to any other country in which we or our service providers maintain facilities and the use and disclosure of information about you as described in this Policy.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Pixelberry Studios takes reasonable measures to protect your information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our Services may link to other websites or apps, including content offered by third parties that we do not control and whose privacy and data collection practices may differ from ours (“Third Party Services”). We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Services, including the information or content contained within them.
OPT-OUT OF OUR MAILINGS
MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
If you want us to delete information or content associated with you, please contact us at email@example.com. We’ll take steps to delete such information and content as soon we can, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
RESPONDING TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Our Site does not have the capability to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from various web browsers.
OUR POLICY TOWAD CHILDREN
Our Services are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect PII from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected PII of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents may request and obtain from us, once a year, free of charge, a list of third parties, if any, to which we disclosed their PII for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year and the categories of PII shared with those third parties. If you are a California resident and wish to obtain that information, please submit your request by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line or by writing to us at 201 San Antonio Circle #205, Mountain View, CA 94040.
PIXELBERRY STUDIOS INFORMATION
The Services are operated by Pixelberry Studios, located at 201 San Antonio Circle #205, Mountain View, CA 94040, email@example.com. Please contact us if you have any questions about us or our Service Providers.